Thursday, March 12, 2009

A.B.C


A - is for Albums. Remember that for the month of March selected Albums are on sale for 50% off. Here's a few visuals.


B - is Blog Break. I'm taking a blog vacation for a bit. Be back soon.

C- creativity. Be creative while I'm away. At least that's what I'm hoping to do. Been hoping that for awhile now. I'll share what I do. And, just remember creativity is not some thing that is constant. It has to be nurtured. So, nurture your creative side this weekend and make something with paper.

Smiles,
Amy

3 comments:

Mrs. Fence said...

Enjoy your blog break, Amy. We'll miss you...

Mona said...

Everyone needs to take a little time off from whatever they are involved with every once in a while. It ususally means we return revived and full of ideas. Can't wait to see yours.

Cindi said...

I hope you enjoy ypur creative side and your blog break. Don't stay gone too long, we will miss you!
:)