Saturday, November 24, 2007

Product pick and quick update....

Hey There!

Thank you to all of you who posted a comment on our blog. We are absolutely thrilled with the response. We only had a handful of people leave a comment but our blog has been viewed several hundred times and is stretching out across the U.S. We've had views from Texas, California, Iowa, New York, plus other states - how cool is that?! I'm so pleased that our little shop blog is being read by so many.

So, what about the blog contest? We will announce the winner on Tuesday. We'll let you know who won as well as show you their prize. So don't forget to check back!

Until then, I will leave you with my product pick for the day.

I must admit, I am not one who usually uses a lot of stickers in my crafting. However, I really, really like these. They would be perfect on the front of a Christmas card or even as an accent on the outside of your Christmas card envelope. Can't you just imagine your Christmas card sealed with a beautiful silver snowflake. There are different styles in stock and they come in either silver or gold. Perfect for this time of year.

Let us know if we can set any aside for you.

No comments: