Thursday, November 8, 2007

What's working out for you?

THANK YOU!

Many of you have been so kind and have sent praise about our new blog. Thank you for that. We hope that as we continue with it we can inspire and inform. Inspire you to try new things and keep you informed about what is going on in the industry and with Judy's store and staff.

So, here's a little funny story. I ask one of my daughters how she was liking school. She's 5 and just started Kindergarten. Her response: "good". Curious what "good" meant, I continued to ask more questions. "Well, what's your favorite thing?" She replied by holding up her right hand, and pinching her pointer finger to her thumb, said, "They're teaching me how to hold a pencil like this - and, that's really working out for me right now!"

Those were her exact words. I was expecting her to say something completely different. While I've been laughing ever since, I keep thinking about how true her words were. She's learning something that is a basic for life. She's learning how to hold a pencil the right way. And to top it off, it's really working out for her.

So, since this is a scrapbooking related blog, I'm curious; what product or tool is it that is really working out for you right now?

I'll share mine first, and if you want you can share yours in the comment section below.

For me right now, I'm loving my EZ Tintz. That was probably a given, since there's a picture of them at the opening of this post. I love that I can do fun things with them without having to have too many other supplies on hand. The photo below shows a couple of quick cards I made using them coupled with a resist technique.


So that's mine. That's what's working out for me. I look forward to hearing from you about "what it is that is really working out for you right now." Do share.....

Amy

No comments: