Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanksgiving, It's coming right up!



I'm sure you've realized this, but Thanksgiving is just a week and a half away. Do you have your table decorations all planned? If not, stop into the store and see some of the new home decor items we have in stock. I was up in Orono yesterday and I was able to grab a few pictures of some of my favorite items. I think any of these, plus many others that I didn't photograph, would look great on my table.

And, just something else to think about, what if you aren't staying at home for Thanksgiving? Will you be enjoying dinner in someone else's home? These items, especially the beautifully carved fall pumpkins, would make a great Thank You gift for any well deserving host/hostess.

Check back soon for a quick place card idea..... I'll be sharing photos and step-by-step instructions.

No comments: