Saturday, March 8, 2008

Perfect Pets

First of all, my deepest apologies for abandoning the blog this week. Judy is on vacation and my family and I have been down with the flu. This week as I laid on the couch all cuddled up with my kids there was a theme that was repeated and it reminded me of something we sell at Judy's. Something that you might not know we carry. Every time we'd see an animal on t.v. my girls would start talking about wanting a pet. Now, as much as I'd love a dog myself, we can't have pets. Nor are we up for the commitment right now. So, here's where Judy's comes in. Wouldn't you love one of these...
Judy's has started carrying Perfect Petzz. These are little animals that look real, sound real and feel real. She carries all different kinds. Different breeds of dogs and different cats and they are all so cute. The best part? Other than changing their batteries every once in awhile there is no upkeep. No walking and no changing litter boxes. Here is the carrier they come in and if you are so inclined to get a family pet today, be sure to check out the pet themed stickers to match. You may want to scrapbook your new addition.

Enjoy your weekend, and look for more fun blog posts next week.
-Amy

No comments: