Thursday, August 28, 2008

Clothes Pins

The theme for our last crop, the one last April, was based on things that hang. We did the whole "come hang with us" as our little catch phrase. Our mini album we made in class was titled "I'm hanging on to you." We had our goodie bags hanging, etc... you get the point. Why am I telling you this? Well, one reason is because I'm finalizing details for our next crop so the last crop has been on my mind. And, also because I was packing lunches today and was wishing I had one of those decorative clothes pins on hand that we used to hang the layouts for the layout contest. If you weren't there, they looked like this.


As I was packing up snacks I was wishing I had some on hand. Because these were such a hit Judys has made up several packages of them and has them for sell in the store. They work great for all sorts of things. You can even add a magnet to the back and keep them on your fridge to hold important notes. And, if you want to make your own but want them bigger, she also sells these....

They are larger and can stand on their end so they make a cute way to display your favorite photos on a desk or coffee table. Next time your in the store check them out.

No comments: