Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blog Love

2.5 of my 3 kids are sick. It's bad for them but it's kind of nice for me as it allows me to slow down, cancel commitments, stay home and play catch up on things while they rest. I've got lots to show you this week but to kick things off I wanted to share this....


These are a few of our loyal blog readers, Patti, Melissa, and Debbie, showing off the roses they made. They liked the idea we shared on the blog last week and set off to work. You can see from the photo on the right that they made quite a few. Thanks guys for taking the time to email me your photos and show me what you guys made.

And, in other news, I haven't been scrapping lately but Judy has. She's made up some great sample pages for the Basketball tournaments that are happening this week. Check back to tomorrow to see her ideas.

Have a great Sunday!
Amy

No comments: