Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I was tagged!

Tracy, one of our favorite customers, tagged us. She did this last week but with my schedule I didn't discover the message in time to post it until now.

The rules are that you are supposed to go to your photo files and choose the 6th folder and then pick the 6th picture in that file and put it on your blog with a write up about why you took that photo, etc...

This was not as easy as it sounds. You see, I debated whether I should show a store photo or a personal photo. I keep everything all together but since she tagged Judy's blog, it probably should be store related, right? Hmmm! Here's the other problem, if I followed the rules, the store photo is one that you've already seen. So, I went with the personal photo and decided to tie it into the store - that works, right?

So, as some of you know, my husband and I started a little tradition when we were on our honeymoon, 16 years ago, that we take pictures of our feet in all the places we go. The picture above is just another one of our silly feet photos. It was taken right here in Maine at Marshall point light house.

How does this relate to the store? Easy, photography is a huge part of scrapbooking. I know, I know, you are thinking - Duh!!! But seriously, how often do we only take pictures of big events, birthdays or family reunions? Why not start a photo tradition? Can you just imagine the mini album you could make and the little, fun, details it would include over the years.

And, boy, I'll tell you what, 16 years of shoe review is sure good for a laugh. Flip flops are iconic summer wear but some of my other photos, wow! I question my sense of style.

Lastly, Tracy, thanks for the tag. This was fun. Since I'm so late in the game I'm not going to tag anyone else but if you want to see the other blogs she tagged go to her blog and scroll down. Plus, right now, Tracy has some amazing moose photos up. (and I'm jealous of that because I've lived in Maine for almost 9 years and still have not seen a moose!)

http://myfenceposts.blogspot.com/

Amy

1 comment:

Mrs. Fence said...

Awesome photo, Amy! I love photos with a story. Sounds like a fun tradition. Thanks for playing.