Tuesday, April 21, 2009

just a sampling...

I was looking over some of my past creations and I found that I tend to use a lot of blank cards in my designs. Tomorrow I'll be sharing a whole mini album made from a card pack but today I thought I'd just show a quick use for a blank card.


Cards come in all sizes. I like to use them to make additional pages in my mini-albums. For this page I actually cut the card in half and glued the back side to the album page. Now I have more room for journaling or photos. Plus, I like the little added surprise it gives of knowing there is an interactive element to the page.

Tune in tomorrow for a Work It Wednesday post.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Hooooray - mini albums! I just love albums made in odd sizes and love all of your creations as they usually serve to give me my own jumpstart. Can't wait for the next posting.