Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's love!

I mentioned my recent trip to the store, I have a pile of lovely papers, a cool new album and sadly no time to compile them all together. It will happen though, I've got sketches and a whole theme album all dreamed up in my head. In the mean time though, I thought I'd share my current love...


These little cuties are new to me and new stock at Judy's. The are Making Memories, flocked 6x9 chipboard albums. My heart jumps with joy just looking at them. Normal retail is $9.99 but Judy has a bunch and is selling them for $5.99 - that is a steal.


The albums have a flocked fabric on the binding. She has this turquoise color and a fuschia. It looks red but it isn't, it's more pink. Because the majority of the cover is chipboard there are so many possibilities that you could do with these.

Here are the papers I picked out for my first album. My theme and subject matter is a surprise but wouldn't these make a fun mother's day project, friends album, life's best book, etc... again, so many possibilities.

And, do me a favor, if you pop in to get your own album, tell Judy you saw it on the blog.
Smiles,
Amy

P.S. Lisa has a new class - see the side bar for details!

1 comment:

Mona said...

I'm right with you Amy, because I love the size of these albums too and really like making things that are in unexpected sizes that immediately seem to draw the eye. Also, this size makes it so easy to use just one picture or even none at all and to just journal and decorate.