Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I LOVE easy!


Here's your Valentine idea for the day. It's a super easy (and I love easy) card. Here's what you will need:

1 Card (the one shown came from a pack that comes with 6 cards and envelopes - see below)
1- chipboard or sticker alphabet set to spell Love
Circle punch
small heart punch
Adhesive (I used glue dots)

Take your card and punch a circle in it. Place your letters so that your "O" is over the circle you just punched and glue letters in place. Add small punched heart on inside of card so that it is centered in "O" and shows through from front of card. That's it - it really is that easy but it looks store bought with it's clean lines.

As mentioned above I used a card pack I bought at the store. I used the plain red pack in the center of the photo below but check out the other two packs, they both have glitter on the scallop edge - so cute! And mess free as you don't have to add it yourself. (Did I mention I love easy!) As for card packs, we have a bunch of different styles, colors and shapes, come check them out.


Enjoy,
Amy

2 comments:

Mona said...

What a simple, but effective card. Seems like agood way of using leftover letter stickers too. I may just have to steal this idea for next year.

Kim said...

I love using these premade cards. The scallop edge and glitter add so much.