Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday!


Despite last night's storm and the fact that it is currently raining at my house, I'm still very much in the mood for spring. It always seems that as we near the end of February that there is an awakening of sorts. If I looked out my window right now, my view would be the same that I saw in the middle of January; snow covered roads, ice on the sidewalk, people bundled up as they pass. Yet, it's different. Spring is coming, I can sense it. And because of that, today's Work It Wednesday is about flowers. Sticker flowers to be exact. I can't think spring without thinking flowers.

If you've got flower stickers in your stash, pull them out and decide to use them. You could put them on a card or a layout. You could use just one or a whole bunch. Speaking of bunch, one way to keep your design centered is to take several flower stickers and create a bouquet. It's quick, it's easy, and it will produce a nice touch to your project. Give it a try.

If you don't have stickers in your stash, here are just a few sets that we have recently stocked. (daffodils are one of my most favorite flowers ever - aren't the daffodil stickers amazing?!)
Enjoy! And think Spring!
Amy

No comments: