Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ooops!


Wow! So I blinked and Wednesday disappeared. Work it Wednesday had to be pushed aside yesterday so I could tend to some other pressing matters that arose. My apologies if you kept checking back.

I've got some fun little dad projects that are coming up but for now, here are two quick gift ideas that are for the Manly-man!



Does dad need a new coffee mug - yup!, he does. And, luckily Judy's has them in stock.

We also have cool glass sets and you could pick up a thermos or two while your there. Perfect for Dad!

1 comment:

Mona said...

Judy's knows that I've bought all three of these items for my husband and then ended up getting a travel cup for myself too with beautiful birds. I'd suggest that if you go in to buy something for your sweetie that you take the time to treat yourself too.

Oh, and Amy, stop beating yourself up about taking care of things that are really important. The rest of us can wait a bit for your flashes of creativity!