Thursday, June 19, 2008

Product Pick

I've been wanting to show this little beauty for quite awhile but kept waiting until I had a project done to show you as well. However, the project will have to wait for another day as I want to share my latest find.


Seriously, have you ever seen these? If you are a stamper, or not- like me, than you might be interested in this. I saw this advertised in a magazine and asked Judy to order it - she's so great to do that for her customers - this is like a stamping brayer however it's better. To use traditional brayers you have to swap out the stamping heads and then you can only use one design at a time. Every time you want something different you have to change the rollers and the ink colors. With this little beauty you don't have to do that. You can use any type of self-clinging stamp, like acrylics or unmounted rubber, and make your own designs, ink it up on a pad and there you go - done! You can mix all kinds of designs too, add flowers and alphabets, bees and butterflies - whatever you want, whatever you can imagine. It is my product pick of the day and if you haven't seen it yet, I encourage you to stop in and check it out.
Enjoy!
-Amy

1 comment:

Mona said...

Hmmmm, very interesting. Can't wait to see the finished product.