Tuesday, October 28, 2008


Hello There. So, it's Tuesday but this post is early for tomorrow's Work It Wednesday. I won't be around much tomorrow as we will be celebrating a birthday in my family. So, I thought posting early is better than not posting at all.

With Halloween coming up on Friday I thought this week's post should revolve around the Halloween theme. The idea is to go back and take out one or two photos from every Halloween you've celebrated in your family and compile them all together in an album.

You could make it as simple or as complicated as you want. Here's one I did and I kept it all pretty simple. Each year has a title page where I foam stamped the year and added one photo of all my girls together in their costume. There are two pages that follow each year's title page and they just show the girls costumes in a little more detail, house individual photos, or house journaling about that year.

It's fun to look back at how they've changed over the years and the different costumes they have worn. So, give it try. Pull out photos you have of Halloween's past and make something with them.

Enjoy!
Amy

P.S. you don't have to have kids or costumes to do this. You can do this with any tradition, event, or Holiday that you celebrate every year. Give it a try.

1 comment:

Mona said...

How absolutely adorable and what a great idea for Halloween and, like you said, any tradition or other holiday that your family celebrates. I was just thinking that I should start a small booklet that allows family members to list what they are thanful for each time we get together for Thanksgiving and another where we can note what struck or moved us the most each Christmas season, or what items were popular at what price, or what we had for dinner, etc., etc. etc.