Friday, January 25, 2008

love is in the air....


Valentine's day is just a few short weeks away. I've got a few projects that I can't wait to show you but for now I just want to share these signs. We've carried signs for quite awhile but these are two of my most favorites and they seem fitting for this time of year.

One thing I love is when an item can be used for more than one occasion. These signs remind me so much of Valentine's day, I guess it's because of the love sentiment. However, these are the type of thing I'd leave up all year simply because they are so awesome.

I can see the "All because two people fell in love" sign hanging on a wall with my children's pictures hanging all around it. Or, even black and white wedding pictures would be nice.

We have just a few of them so if you are interested in getting one let us know soon.
Smiles,
Amy

No comments: