Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Product Pick


Oh My!!! I have a weakness for inexpensive, adorable things. And, if these new stamps aren't adorable than I'm not sure what is. Seriously, aren't these cute and they are a $1!!!

I can't wait to make a card with the bunny in the middle. If you can't read it, it says "Today I caught myself smiling then I realized .... I was thinking of you!" Awe!!!

And the cool thing about these stamps is that all the pieces are separate so you can mix and match designs which gives you tons of options to work with.

Enjoy!

P.S. Work it Wednesday tomorrow will be "extra" special! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Mona said...

I try to keep myself from buying any more stamps but how can I do that when the price is so right? Another tease about the Work It Wednesday posting is leaving me hoping that it's there early in the day. I'm off from work tomorrow and might have to run over to the store!